A Fairytale Retold: Rapunzel Let Down
By Regina Doman
• Principle: Sexual perversions have grave consequences but hope and healing lie beyond
• Format: A fast paced modern-day parable, page-turner, and a moral primer wrapped up with fascinating character development, compelling dialogue and a story that draws you in and won't let you go (502 pages)
• Recommended Use: To be determined by parent after reading the author’s note about age appropriateness of this novel.
“This book presumes that the reader has already become acquainted with the sad state of human sexuality, and knows something of the sorrows and the burdens of the loss of innocence, and the banal sexual depravity that taints so much of our lives. This is a book for readers who are searching earnestly for answers to those problems, even subconsciously, and who need hope.” – Regina Doman
• Warning: “Prostitution, pornography, forced abortion, rape, lesbianism, homosexuality, child molestation, and vicious hatred of the other sex all make an appearance. Characters speak openly about sexual aberrations using blunt and profane language. While very little is graphically shown, many things are frankly discussed as possible solutions to the problem of man and woman, and their genius for wounding one another. If your sons or daughters are innocent of any or all of the above topics, please don't let them read this story.” – Regina Doman
• Order hardcover, paperback or Kindle Edition at